Re: Myanmar Localization

lör 2004-05-15 klockan 08.06 skrev Naing Winn Oo:
> Dear gurus at Gnome,
>    we would like to start working on Myanmar Localization Implementation,
> how could you help and add our team for Myanmar/Burmese (MM)
> localization team?

Please see my reply on May 13th
(http://lists.gnome.org/archives/gnome-i18n/2004-May/msg00030.html).
You should first subscribe to this list (gnome-i18n gnome org), and then
get in contact with the existing coordinator of the GTP Burmese team
(Zaw Win Aung <zwassdt yahoo com>).

If this person cannot be reached, please let us know. In that case we
should assign a new team coordinator for Burmese. But first try to get
in contact with the existing coordinator. This is important because we
would very much like to avoid duplicated and redundant efforts.