regexxer now on cvs.gnome.org

Hi,

as the topic says, my little pet project regexxer recently moved to
cvs.gnome.org.  regexxer is a tool for project-wide search and replace
using Perl-style regular expressions, and provides a lot of visual
feedback on the way.

I'd greatly appreciate if the GNOME translator team could give
regexxer's po/ directory a little love, so that the already existing
en.po and de.po files won't feel lonely anymore.

Please note that right now, gettext support is only available in the
gtkmm-2-2 branch of regexxer.  For those using jhbuild, that's the one
in the gnome24 module set.  I'll send another announcement once this
stuff has been merged into HEAD.

Cheers and thanks,
--Daniel