Re: New team for Kyrgyz (ky)

I hope this is not off topic, still my usual welcome message:)

Timur Jamakeev wrote:

> Hi!
>
> My name is Timur Jamakeev. I'm from Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic. I'm interested in translation of GNOME to Kyrgyz language (lang. code: KY, country code is KG). Please help me to start this process. My email: <ky-li@mail.ru>.
>
> Best regards,

Timur,

Welcome to the GNOME world!
I am very glad to see more and more turkic languages to appear
in open source world, GNOME in particular.

I wish you the best luck and advice you to
<troll> first start translating from Gnome rather from KDE :) </troll>

And like Christian has already said,

"Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!"

Cheers,

PS: Try to send messages to mailing list with UTF-8 encoding when possible.
--
Metin