New Urdu Effort

Hi All

My name is Shaz and I have now decided to take on the effort of translating
Gnome into Urdu. Hopefully, things will start to progress quickly and
successfully.

Currently I am in the process of bringing together a team of dedicated
developers who share the same passion and enthusiasm to see this project
through. I look forward to hearing from anyone who can help.

 I would just like to request that the list translation team co-ordinators
please update the translation team page to reflect my details.

Best Regards
Shaz