Re: millions of speakers

What I heared long ago, was that Arabs near 300 million ppl, so I made
the counting myself with the official data of each country and indeed
you get 266 million ppl, who are/speak Arabic as their official
language.
SO I think if the Q would be how much Arabs are outa there, I would
maybe these 170 million refer to the Arabs, but if the Q would be how
much ppl speaj the language then I think 266 is the right number.

yours
Arafat