Re: string freeze breakage
- From: Jonathan Blandford <jrb redhat com>
- To: Christian Rose <menthos gnome org>
- Cc: GNOME I18N List <gnome-i18n gnome org>,GNOME Release Team <release-team gnome org>
- Subject: Re: string freeze breakage
- Date: 17 Mar 2004 12:50:58 -0500
Christian Rose <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> There are three spaces before the second sentence. It should probably
> just be two.
> The ending space should probably be replaced with a period to match the
> common long schema description style.
Didn't save before doing the diff. I committed with the following long
<long>Module to use as the filesystem model for the
GtkFileChooser widget. Possible values are "gnome-vfs" and
] [Thread Prev