Re: strange message in gnome-terminal

You can control+click on an S/Key challenge to open a window for your
S/Key password. dingus click is that control+click is called
historically because it's a feature copied from some older application.

I'd translate as "Enable control+click on an S/Key challenge" and fix
the English after string freeze.

Havoc