Re: strange message in gnome-terminal
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: Christian Rose <menthos gnome org>
- Cc: Francesco Marletta <francesco marletta tiscali it>,GNOME I18N List <gnome-i18n gnome org>,Mariano Suárez-Alvarez <msuarezalvarez arnet com ar>
- Subject: Re: strange message in gnome-terminal
- Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 09:43:45 -0500
You can control+click on an S/Key challenge to open a window for your
S/Key password. dingus click is that control+click is called
historically because it's a feature copied from some older application.
I'd translate as "Enable control+click on an S/Key challenge" and fix
the English after string freeze.
On Wed, 2004-03-17 at 05:45, Christian Rose wrote:
> ons 2004-03-17 klockan 09.17 skrev Francesco Marletta:
> > Hi to all,
> > I was finish translating gnome-terminal when I found the following message
> > I didn't understand what it stands for.
> > #: src/gnome-terminal.schemas.in.h:108
> > msgid "Support skey dingus clicking"
> > Can someone help me?
> Perhaps the gnome-terminal authors can explain. They are Havoc
> Pennington and Mariano SuĂˇrez-Alvarez. That information can be found in
> the gnome-terminal/AUTHORS file.
] [Thread Prev