Re: strange message in gnome-terminal

Hi Francesco,

"Francesco Marletta" <francesco.marletta@tiscali.it> writes:

> I was finish translating gnome-terminal when I found the following message
> I didn't understand what it stands for.
>
> #: src/gnome-terminal.schemas.in.h:108
> msgid "Support skey dingus clicking"
>
> Can someone help me?

Here you've got a long description as well:

         <short>Support skey dingus clicking</short>
         <long>
	 Popup a dialog when an s/key challenge response query is
         detected and clicked on.  Typing a password into the dialog
         will send it to the terminal.
         </long>

Hope that helps in determining the true meaning.

Cheers,
Danilo