Re: Turkmen Team

tor 2004-03-04 klockan 10.48 skrev Mehmet Ali Erdal:
[...]
> Again as we mentioned before our main aim is not only developing a
> national operating system but also making this OS widely used. We
> believe that for this to happen the governmental organizations of
> these contries must first begin using it.
[...]

It sounds like a big part of what you're trying to do is to do marketing
of GNOME and free software to various local organizations and government
bodies, and make them understand how they can use free software. You're
not just trying to do translation and localization alone -- please
correct me if I'm wrong here.

We already have GNOME Marketing Team that is specializing in this kind
of things. You can read more about that effort on
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/marketing-list/2003-November/msg00000.html. Perhaps you could join that general effort and also join the regional subefforts of the marketing team for the regions you're interested in.

This list is intended for discussions regarding GNOME translation and
internationalization, so I'd prefer if general marketing issues could be
discussed elsewhere, to keep this list on-topic.