Re: RE: Turkmen Team-Baris Cicek

Hi Baris,

I guess you are missing the main part of our purpose and this is the reason of all the confusion. We also know that there're lots of other factors that affect linux use apart from the language support. We tell the samething. That is why we say the first and more challanging part of our task making these OS's the national OS's of these countries that are widely used by people. Actually all these efforts and financial support focus on this maybe more than developing it.

> I think best thing

> you should do is to help Albenian and Turkmenian teams in translating,

> then get the strength of saying 'Most of linux projects are supporting

> these languages'.

Most of linux projects are supporting these languages and so few people uses them?  So what is your suggestion? Let us develop this and so few people continues to use it?? Ok we managed our share it is not up to us how widely it is used?? As for the Albanian and Turkmen Teams. This is what we want to contribute to mostly. Of course we appreciate their great work of developing it. The second part, widening it is what we want to contribute mainly. In Turkmenia even in Ministries there is no computer usage did you knew that. That is why there, it is far more easy to gain acceptance to the outcome of this project. In Turkey of course we want to contribute. Actually we have had a contact with them.

Barış YOLUÇ
Account Manager
byoluc@istanbulconsulting.net

istanbul consulting information technologies
Teknokent No: 6 Hacettepe,
06800, Beytepe, Ankara, TURKEY
www.istanbulconsulting.net

phone  : +90 312 299 20 40