Re: Re: Starting Sudanese Team

Hi Christian,

> On http://www.loc.gov/standards/iso639-2/englangn.html#st, I can only
> find the language "Sundanese [su]". Is this the language in question?

As we mentioned our efforts are of two fold. Developing and widening. By Sudanese (not as language, as nationality) we ment Arabic. However as our contacts are in Sudan and our aim is to convince the Sudanese Government to make this OS their national OS and distribute this free of licese to the end users we wanted to start a Sudanese team. We don't know how it will be possible according to your team structures and appreciate any suggestions (as if it is possible to create a subteam under arabic "language team" or not.).

> Also, for the coordinator role as any other position in a larger free
> software project, we expect the holders of those positions to act as
> individuals, and not as the representatives for any corporate interest,
> such as the companies that may employ these individuals.

Again as we mentioned before we fully support your aim of "a larger free software project" and don't intend to obtain any commercial gain  from the sales of the outcome. We gave a detailed information about our intensions and our special company structure and I assure you being a company has no difference in our situation than being an individual. You can also accept "Mehmet Ali Erdal" as the coordinator if it is more appropriate for you.

Barış YOLUÇ
Account Manager
byoluc@istanbulconsulting.net

istanbul consulting information technologies
Teknokent No: 6 Hacettepe,
06800, Beytepe, Ankara, TURKEY
www.istanbulconsulting.net

phone  : +90 312 299 20 40