Re: New team for "Nasa Yuwe" language

Am Mo, den 07.06.2004 um 12:17 Uhr +0200 schrieb Elros Cyriatan:
> http://www.ethnologue.com/show_language.asp?code=PBB gives more
> information. There's a collective ISO 639-2 code (sai) for several
> languages, among which Páez/Paezan (==Nasa Yuwe). It does have a unique
> SIL code (PBB), but I don't know whether that counts.

  This is not a problem and should IMO be threated like dialects in
other languages. Eg. there's de_DE for German in Germany, one can use
de-x-bavaria_DE for the bavarian dialect of German, I never tried this
(I'm from northern Germany), but someone told me that this should work.

Regards
--
Sven Herzberg <herzi gnome-de org>