Re: (KA) Georgian support

ons 2004-06-02 klockan 20.35 skrev Alexander Gavtadze:
> Well, thank you.
>
> I'm working on this on my spare time so ANY help will be greatly appreciated.

Almost all of us do work on translations on our spare time. I'm no
exception myself.

If you could elaborate on what kind of help you need, I'm sure we can
help. Also please don't forget that there's an IRC channel for
translators where you can get help aswell: #i18n on irc.gnome.org.

> So I will try to provide more time for this.. I really want georgians to injoy
> the fruits of GNOME and linux.

That sounds promising. But as I said earlier, it's not the promises, but
instead the actual contributions that count. So I'm still eager to see
some ka translations getting into GNOME cvs (as I've said before, just
let me know if you need help with getting them committed).
I'm also looking forward to see you and Aiet cooperate in a successful
way on the Georgian translations.