Guikachu 1.4.1: One new string :(

[please CC replies to cactus cactus rulez org]

Hi,

Some bugs have been discovered in Guikachu since 1.4.0, so I'd like to depart from the 1.4 series with yet more release. Unfortunately, I've found a missing undo operation label, which means a new string: "Reset application settings".

So please update the translations in the guikachu-1_4-branch branch.

I realize this is inconvenient at best to all our translators, but the alternative to this change is to leave a known bug in 1.4.1 for the (presumedly rather long) duration of the 1.5 cycle, until 2.0 is released.

IMPORTANT: 1.4 now lives in its own branch. HEAD will shortly be changed to become the GNOME 2 version of Guikachu, which will enter the 1.5 cycle. So, don't forget to use the 'guikachu-1_4-branch' CVS tag, otherwise you won't even find the new translatable string.

Thanks & sorry,
	Gergo

--
   .--= ULLA! =---------------------.   `We are not here to give users what