Re: Different string totals in status

On Wed, 2004-07-28 at 14:16 -0400, Gustavo Maciel Dias Vieira wrote:
> Em Qua, 2004-07-28 às 13:43, Carlos Perelló Marín escreveu:
> >
> > Please, check then the gnome-i18n/status/data/translation-status.xml
> > from cvs.gnome.org because the listed .pot name should be the same you
> > get with intltool-update -P (I'm have some code already to remove this
> > problem).
>
> Done.
>
> Found <potname name="eggcups.pot"/>, the same name I get with
> "intltool-update -p". The other data about this module also appears to
> be correct.

Then, I think it's a bug in latest intltool:

gandalf:/srv/l10n/cvs/eggcups.HEAD/po# intltool-update -P
sh: line 1: PACKAGE: command not found
gandalf:/srv/l10n/cvs/eggcups.HEAD/po# intltool-update --version
intltool-update (intltool) 0.31
Written by Kenneth Christiansen, Maciej Stachowiak, and Darin Adler.

Copyright (C) 2000-2003 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
gandalf:/srv/l10n/cvs/eggcups.HEAD/po#

Could any one with latest intltool test it? Thank you

Cheers.