Re: Is your language missing an entry in GDM?

Christian Rose <menthos gnome org> wrote:

Oh, there's no reason to report duplicates -- just update the original
bug report accordingly (versions, keywords, etc, perhaps a new patch if
needed) so that it is uptodate.

I did not mean to create duplicates. I just tought they somehow got removed from Bugzilla or got marked as Resolved. And bugzilla interface is too complicated for me at least to not get lost.

Cheers,

Metin