Status pages server upgraded

Hi, I just moved the status pages to a new server. It's faster and also
I changed the way the status pages are updated. A new rebuild takes now
"only" two hours instead of three. The source code is downloaded
directly from cvs.gnome.org thus it should reflect your changes faster
than before the change (but take care it will have still a delay).

As It's a new server installation I could miss something so please, if
you detect any problem or you have any doubt with the information you
see, just send me an email and I will take care about it.

The URL is the same: http://l10n-status.gnome.org it will take some
hours to propagate the DNS change so please, wait until tomorrow if you
detect any problem so we could be sure is a real problem.

I want to thank you the cooperative from where I'm working (Interactors)
because they were hosting us until today. Also, to Gonzalo Paniagua
because he pays the bill with me for this new server.

Cheers.

--
Carlos Perelló Marín
Debian GNU/Linux Sid (PowerPC)