Help needed with reporting message bugs

If you should find message problems when translating, please report
those problems in Bugzilla (http://bugzilla.gnome.org/).

This is especially important now as we are getting nearer to the GNOME
2.8 release and the GNOME 2.8 string freeze. And in order for them to be
fixed in time for the string freeze, they must be reported well before
that, which is basically now. And we need all help we can get.

So please, all translators who translate GNOME 2.8 developer-libs,
desktop or proposed software: If you find message bugs, please report
them in Bugzilla, and don't hesitate to do that. Do it right away!

This will be of so much help to everyone else, including other
translators, and you will benefit aswell from other translators having
reported issues and having them fixed before you encounter those issues.

These "issues" I'm talking about can be anything from typos in the
original English messages, strange wordings, inconsistent or not
recommended terminology, untranslateable messages, split sentences, RTL
message problems, inconsistent style, messages needing ngettext,
messages needing explaining comments, and so on.

Please report all such issues in Bugzilla, preferrably one report for
every distinct problem you may find.

Make sure the bug report has the keywords "string" and "L10N" if it
affects translateable messages. Also, make sure the GNOME Version field
is set to "GNOME 2.7/2.8". In addition, please feel free to cc:
menthos menthos com on any such bugs.

Please also note that bugs in Evolution, GAL, GTKHTML and the various
other Evolution* modules should be reported at
http://bugzilla.ximian.com/ instead of at bugzilla.gnome.org.

Thanks for all your help! You really can make a difference by reporting
the issues you may find. Extra bonus points of course if you can attach
patches aswell.