Re: intltool configure problem

Hi Jordi,

Today at 14:34, Jordi Mallach wrote:

> Can anyone look at 14502 and judge if my patch is acceptable?

You seem to be talking about bug 145027.

> At least on Debian, it's quite difficult to get past configure without
> hacking around a bit. And after that, make install fails to find
> mkinstalldirs anyway.
>
> The proposed fixes work here.
>
> If acceptable, I'm volunteering to do a 0.31.1 release too.

I haven't heard from Kenneth in a while, but I've posted a "corrected"
tarball at http://kvota.net/~danilo/intltool-0.31.tar.bz2 (for those
not able to build from CVS themselves).

All that I did to get this tarball was re-run "make distcheck" in
intltool HEAD CVS at the time of 0.31.  Perhaps Kenneth had something
strange in his build environment at that moment?

I'm no expert at autofoo, so I may be talking gibberish ;)

Cheers,
Danilo

PS. If I'm late on any replies, sorry â I've been away for two weeks,
and I'm just catching up, marking mail I want to respond to in more
detail.