Re: intltool configure problem

On Fri, Jul 23, 2004 at 02:36:45PM +0100, Dafydd Harries wrote:
> > Can anyone look at 14502 and judge if my patch is acceptable?
> I assume you mean bug #145027. :)

Sigh, I pasted that 14502 shit all over IRC too ;)

> It would be nice if your patch worked with Automake 1.8 as well -- can
> you test this?

Not right now, as gnome-common 2.4 doesn't have automake1.8 support yet.
Malcolm has been working on that though, and said would have a commit
ready soonish. I don't know what the status of that is right now.

That'd be all that is needed to support automake 1.8.

jordi sindominio net     jordi debian org     http://www.sindominio.net/
GnuPG public key information available at http://oskuro.net/~jordi/