Re: gettext lint tools

Em Sunday 25 January 2004 14:15, o Nikos Charonitakis escreveu:
> Very nice tools, thank you!
> One question:
> How can i generate html reports from xml files.
> Is there an easy way?
You can easily generate HTML reports from XML files using XSL transformations
(XSLT). You can find references about such technologies in

Other technology deeply related to XSLTs is the XPath language. More about it

We use such kind of files when we generate (in a static, scheduled way,
unfortunately) the HTML pages for

(a page with the status for KDE translations into Portuguese).

Hope this may help you understand it a little bit more. More comments

Best regards,

José Nuno Coelho Pires