gettext lint tools

I just released the first version of my gettext linting tools.

I use them in KDE's and Red Hat/Fedora i18n for checking the consistency
between translations in different files (it replace's kde-i18n's
check_consistency and in my benchmarks is 10 times faster) and for checking
common mistakes like a message that ends with a ':' but the translation
doesn't, etc, etc. Please take a look at the sample reports for more.

The tools are written in Python, patches/comments/requests welcome.
Pedro Morais - -