Module decisions for Gnome 2.6

Hi translators,

There have been some decisions regarding modules for inclusion in
Gnome 2.6.  I suppose not all of you will be very cheerful about
inclusion of Evolution (extra large module for translation), but it's
in :)

Here's a list of all modules that got included:
 o dasher
 o evolution, evolution-data-server, gal, gtkhtml3
 o gnome-netstatus:
 o libxklavier (check TP for this translation, xfree86_xml or something)

There are two more that are undecided:
 o rhythmbox
 o gnome-system-tools

Other modules are out.

I propose to move accepted modules into "desktop" at once, keep two
undecided modules in "proposed" and move all the rest to "extras" (I,
of course, volunteer to do it).  If you don't like keeping "proposed"
category with just two (or three, if we count in setup-tools-backends)
modules, I'd suggest moving them to "extras" as well.

Cheers,
Danilo