Re: Update intltool before you (was: DON'T) update GTK+po-properties translations

El lun, 19-01-2004 a las 15:00, Danilo Segan escribió:
> I want to ask every translator who makes use of intltool-update in
> CVS, to update to the latest CVS version (module intltool).
>
> Others who are fetching translations via status pages should be fine.
>
> Though I think Carlos should update intltool as well -- I think it's
> currently correct only because a wrong POT filename is used there, it
> should be gtk20.pot, because intltool-update doesn't really extract
> POT name per-directory, but uses the global per-module name of POT
> file extracted from configure.in; I don't want to change
> translation-status.xml before Carlos acknowledges that he has updated
> intltool on his system.

The intltool update is done.

It seems to be working right here.

About the POT name, Just put the name that intltool-update generates
inside the translation-status.xml file and I the scripts will do the
work changing it to MODULE-NAME.BRANCH.pot, where MODULE-NAME is the
name you put inside the translation-status.xml. Just look at gimp for
examples.

Next build (it will start in about two hours) will use the new intltool
(0.29 from CVS).

Cheers.

--
Carlos Perelló Marín
Debian GNU/Linux Sid (PowerPC)

Esta parte del mensaje =?ISO-8859-1?Q?est=E1?= firmadadigitalmente