Update intltool before you (was: DON'T) update GTK+ po-propertiestranslations
- From: Danilo Segan <danilo gnome org>
- To: Laurent Dhima <laurent dhima tin it>
- Cc: gnome-i18n gnome org, carlos gnome org
- Subject: Update intltool before you (was: DON'T) update GTK+ po-propertiestranslations
- Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 15:00:55 +0100
I want to ask every translator who makes use of intltool-update in
CVS, to update to the latest CVS version (module intltool).
Others who are fetching translations via status pages should be fine.
Though I think Carlos should update intltool as well -- I think it's
currently correct only because a wrong POT filename is used there, it
should be gtk20.pot, because intltool-update doesn't really extract
POT name per-directory, but uses the global per-module name of POT
file extracted from configure.in; I don't want to change
translation-status.xml before Carlos acknowledges that he has updated
intltool on his system.
] [Thread Prev