Update intltool before you (was: DON'T) update GTK+ po-propertiestranslations

I want to ask every translator who makes use of intltool-update in
CVS, to update to the latest CVS version (module intltool).

Others who are fetching translations via status pages should be fine.

Though I think Carlos should update intltool as well -- I think it's
currently correct only because a wrong POT filename is used there, it
should be gtk20.pot, because intltool-update doesn't really extract
POT name per-directory, but uses the global per-module name of POT
file extracted from configure.in; I don't want to change
translation-status.xml before Carlos acknowledges that he has updated
intltool on his system.

Cheers,
Danilo