RE: Is it okay to not use %d in msgstr, even if %d in msgid?

   Hello!

I'm not sure about this nor if it has bad implications outside of the
GNU/Linux context... But I think you can use the following

msgid_plural[0] "Saved %d document."
msgid_plural[1] "Saved %d documents."
msgstr_plural[0] "%0$d Um documento gravado."
msgstr_plural[1] "%d documentos gravados."

You can place "%0$d" anywhere on the string. It will not be printed. It is
the same as using %1$d when you want to reverse the order of two parameters
os the same type.

If this can cause problems in any platform and/or the syntax is incorrect,
PLEASE correct me :)

Be happy!

Duarte "HappyGuy" Loreto

"Don't worry, be happy!"