Re: Klingon localization of GNOME

On Saturday 10 January 2004 15:23, Christian Rose wrote:
> sön 2004-01-11 klockan 00.18 skrev Christian Einfeldt:
> > If you are interested in participating in this project, please
> > just go to the link below
>
> [...]
>
> (As a side note, I've asked Christian off-list to stop the
> advertizing for the Klingon OO.o project on this list).

Ooops, sorry Christian Rose, I missed that or forgot.  I'm really
sorry.  I talk about the project so much sometimes I forget who asked
me what.  Please forgive me.  I don't want to be a pain.

In fact, if you don't mind, I guess it really doesn't make sense for me
to subscribe to this list.  Would you please unsubscribe me, as I
can't seem to remember my password, and at any rate, I am a simple end
user and I tend to goof things up and it would probably take me half
an hour to figure out how to unsubscribe.  Or so I'm guessing.

Before I go, please let me thank you and the other people who work on
GNOME.  I use primarily KDE, simply because my Linux geek friend
introduced me to SuSE with KDE, rather than GNOME, but I do use
gabber, which is the only instant messaging system that I use.  I also
regularly recommend Evolution to people on the OOo discuss list, so
please do understand that I greatly appreciate your efforts.

Once again, my apologies!  Thanks for everything, and good-bye!  Good
luck!

Christian Einfeldt.