Re: Localisation Guide

Am So, den 04.01.2004 schrieb Dafydd Harries um 17:36:
> The document can be found in the gnome-i18n module, in the file
> l10n-guide/C/l10n-guide.xml. I hope this is the right place to put it.

Is it possible to include this into the document? As the document is
about GNOME I think that tips for using GNOME CVS as a translator
matches the topic of the L10N-Guide.
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/tutorials/gnome-i18n/translator.html

> Please take the time to send us your thoughts, or even patches. :)

As I was asked to create a Translation HOWTO for a german event in March
I'm quite happy to just need to translate and extend the guide for
others benefits too.

Regards,
  Sven
--
Sven Herzberg <herzi@gnome-de.org> · Jabber: herzi@jabber.org
GNOME Deutschland                  · http://www.gnome-de.org/

Dies ist ein digital signierter Nachrichtenteil