Re: [Fwd: Re: Translations, GNOME and KDE]

<quote who="Kenneth Rohde Christiansen">

> Some translators would also like to be able to translate from Windows from
> time to time, since they might not be fully converted yet. Problem here is
> that they don't know what editor to use.

I would *really* like further information on the Free web-based translation
systems available. If anyone knows anything, please let me know.

- Jeff

     "Is your sense of identity inextricably bound to a large prime?" -
                               Michael Meeks