Re: Translations, GNOME and KDE

Translation stadistics based only in GUI are not useful.

I know KDE spanish team and the way they work. They are translating the
help pages and the GUI. In that way, complete localized versions of KDE
packages are avaliable now.

We have a lack of support with our yelp pages. There are critical
aplications like Nautilus which seem to have los them.