Re: [ta] Unable to contact team lead

ons 2004-02-18 klockan 23.57 skrev Dinesh Nadarajah:
> > Ok, Ramanan, are you still here? If you are please reply. Otherwise,
> > if
> > we cannot get an answer from you in a week, I'm afraid we'll have to
> > appoint a new coordinator.
> >
> > Dinesh, are you volunteering to be the new coordinator? Is someone
> > else
> > interested? In any case, please remind us when a week has passed.
>
> I am volunteering as the new coordinator.

Ok, as Ramanan hasn't replied, I've updated the teams page now to list
Dinesh as the new Tamil coordinator. Welcome as the new coordinator!

Dinesh, as you have already previously contributed Tamil translations I
think we can and should arrange a cvs account for you right away. The
instructions for applying for a cvs account are at
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/policies/accounts/ -- please follow
those.