Re: [ta] Unable to contact team lead

On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 05:15:49 -0800 (PST)
Dinesh Nadarajah <> wrote:

> Hi all:
> I/we are unable to make contact with our team lead (CC'd). I have
> emailed him several times but no response. I would like to apply for
> a Translator CVS access account so that we can start commiting some
> of the PO files for Tamil Gnome translations.
> In the mean time I would appreciate if someone can commit the files
> for us (for the short duration until I get the CVS account up and
> running).
 You can mail me the PO files (with msgfmt -cv check done) if u havent
yet got an account, I will commit them. I have an account to commit
Hindi translations.

Dream, Dream, Dream
Dreams transform into thoughts
And thoughts result in action.   -- Kalam

* Indian Linux project    *
* *