Re: New strings in GDM

The same for other languages (mine - italian - for example)

> but for Ukranian, Latvian, Jekavian etc, there is no Malay Translation
> for it.
> Maybe other language have the same problem.
> How do you guy translate "Malay"?

In italian: Malay is Malese (if I remember well)

> I'm thingking of a solution that might help every language that doesnt
> has complete list of Language name.
>
> Language name in english normally have *an, *ian, *ish etc.
> normally, language name derive from Race/ethic  or country or region.
> Can we can a list of how the *an, *ian, *ish came from?
> Jekavian is from Jekav or Jekavi ?

good IDEA

I've already decided to follow this rule for language name for which we
didn't have a translation.

Francesco

Tiscali ADSL SENZA CANONE:
Attivazione GRATIS, contributo adesione GRATIS, modem GRATIS,
50 ore di navigazione GRATIS.  ABBONARTI TI COSTA SOLO UN CLICK!
http://point.tiscali.it/adsl/index.shtml