Re: Nautilus UI change

tis 2004-02-24 klockan 02.06 skrev Dave Camp:
> Attached is the current ui-changing patch (I committed most of the
> mechanism to HEAD already).  The text changed a bit from what seth last
> suggested to me, so I'm Ccing him for comments on the actual text.

Ok. It seems many current Nautilus messages use "Cannot" or "Can't"
instead of "Can not", so you might want to change it to one of those in
the first message.

The second message is a bit long (two paragraphs). If it can be made two
separate paragraph-sized messages instead instead of one big
two-paragraph message, then that is preferrable.

But these things are not terribly important, and can be fixed later if
the patch is urgent to get in. The patch has my approval, if the release
team agrees.