Re: British English
- From: Karl Eichwalder <ke suse de>
- To: Dwayne Bailey <dwayne translate org za>
- Cc: GNOME I18N List <gnome-i18n gnome org>, ÐÐÐÐÐÐ\\ÐÐÐÐÐ <dsegan gmx net>, David Lodge <dave cirt net>
- Subject: Re: British English
- Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 10:33:07 +0100
Dwayne Bailey <dwayne translate org za> writes:
> I've tried msgfilter and found it a bit convoluted, But honestly I
> prefer a human to make the changes not a machine :).
Agreed. But the main problem with 'msgfilter' is that it resource
hungry; it calls the filter program for every message entry. Bruno
Haible already proposed to turn 'sed' into a library, thus far nobody
volunteered. The same is valid for 'msggrep'.
The way out might be to use Emacs for complex interactive tasks.
Key fingerprint = B2A3 AF2F CFC8 40B1 67EA 475A 5903 A21B 06EB 882E
] [Thread Prev