Re: GNOME Lovers Needed: l10n work for locations database

On Wed, 2004-12-15 at 17:20, Christian Rose wrote:
> Sami has official minority language status also in Sweden, and Sami is
> also spoken by a minority in the region of Russia close to Norway and
> north of Finland.

Thanks for that. I missed Sweden altogether it seems, since it has no
"official language". Now that I checked, it seems that apart from those
you mentioned, Yiddish and Romany also seem to have some status in
Sweden, which should get them listed in the list. Both of them are
really a family of languages, like Sami.

> Hey, you forgot Swedish (Sweden, Finland)! ;-)

That's also because I forgot Sweden. Sorry.

roozbeh