Re: Reappearing fuzzy in gnome-applets-locations.HEAD.nn.po

tor 2004-08-19 klockan 13.54 skrev Danilo Šegan:
> > I run FC2 with the supplied intltool and gettext.
>
> Upgrade your intltool to at least 0.31 (older versions cause this bug),
> or work on a .pot file gotten from status pages.

In general, you should always try to use the latest stable intltool
version, and not the one supplied by your distribution.

If you don't, chances are high that you either miss out completely on
some types of messages that only the newest intltool is able to extract,
or that you like in this case experience a bug only present in older
intltools.

If you don't want to use the latest intltool, you can as Danilo said
always download the po file from the translation status pages (they
should always be generated using the latest intltool version), but don't
expect things to be working correctly if you want to run intltool-update
yourself but aren't using the latest version of it.