Reappearing fuzzy in gnome-applets-locations.HEAD.nn.po

I have a problem with gnome-applets-locations.
The following msgid is what i find in nn.po after running intltool-update:
(Taken from viewCVS, last commit Wed 18 Aug 13:28:10 2004 UTC)

#: gweather/Locations.xml.in.h:669
msgid "East & South East"
msgstr "Aust-sydaust"

However, the version on the status pages shows this:

#: gweather/Locations.xml.in.h:672
#, fuzzy
msgid "East & South East"
msgstr "Aust-sydaust"

It won't stop being fuzzy, even though I have severalt times now
committed fully translated nn.po. It just reappears.

I run FC2 with the supplied intltool and gettext.

--
Åsmund Skjæveland {
   aasmunds fys uio no