Re: Reappearing fuzzy in gnome-applets-locations.HEAD.nn.po

Hi Ãsmund,

Today at 11:34, Ãsmund SkjÃveland wrote:

> I have a problem with gnome-applets-locations.
> It won't stop being fuzzy, even though I have severalt times now
> committed fully translated nn.po. It just reappears.
>
> I run FC2 with the supplied intltool and gettext.

Upgrade your intltool to at least 0.31 (older versions cause this bug),
or work on a .pot file gotten from status pages.

Btw, there was a bug report about this (on intltool) where I explain
this in a bit more detail (if you care look for it in Bugzilla).

Cheers,
Danilo