Re: Translator credits in Blam!

Ole Laursen <olau hardworking dk> writes:

[...]

> I did get permission from some people to just go fixing it, and I
> could look into it again. But as I understand it, I'm too late now
> again. BTW, it seems the problem is only with 27 modules now:

Note that this is more or less, since probably I don't have all
modules checked out.

But I should have fixed this a month ago - I must have forgotten. I
think we should contact people on desktop-devel for 2.10 after the
string freeze is over and get it mass fixed, then Bugzilla the
remains.

--
Ole Laursen
http://www.cs.aau.dk/~olau/