Home page for Dzongkha (dz) translation

I have now set up a project on Savannah as a central
place to manage the GNOME Dzongkha translation.

Could someone update the
<http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html>
page so that the Web Page listing for the Dzongkha
Team points to:
<https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/dzongkha-gnome/>

Pema Geyleg and others have been busy creating XKB,
locale information and fonts for Dzongkha as well
as trying to get Tibetan script working in Pango.
Good progress has been made on all these things.
Now that these are more or less in place we are
able to start to turn our efforts to translation.

regards

- Chris