Re: Home page for Dzongkha (dz) translation

tor 2004-08-12 klockan 05.55 skrev Christopher Fynn:
> I have now set up a project on Savannah as a central
> place to manage the GNOME Dzongkha translation.
>
> Could someone update the
> <http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html>
> page so that the Web Page listing for the Dzongkha
> Team points to:
> <https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/dzongkha-gnome/>

Done. I used the non-https link as it seemed to work better.

> Pema Geyleg and others have been busy creating XKB,
> locale information and fonts for Dzongkha as well
> as trying to get Tibetan script working in Pango.
> Good progress has been made on all these things.
> Now that these are more or less in place we are
> able to start to turn our efforts to translation.

Great. See http://www.gnome.org/start/2.7/ for the GNOME 2.8
development/release schedule. What you need to translate for full GNOME
support is http://l10n-status.gnome.org/gnome-2.8/gv/developer-libs/ ,
http://l10n-status.gnome.org/gnome-2.8/gv/desktop/ ,
and probably many parts of
http://l10n-status.gnome.org/gnome-2.8/gv/proposed/ .

Once you have some translations, make sure they pass the "msgfmt -cv
dz.po" test without errors or warnings, that they are UTF-8 encoded, and
send them to someone with CVS access who can commit them for you. I can
do it for you if you'd like.

Thanks,