Re: Status page doesn't show translation progress correctly

> > I'll correct the .po and ask a commiter of my team to send it again.
Sorry
> > for sending a po which was not verified, but I'm almost sure I verified
the
> > po before I gzip'ed it and the commiter usually does it too. I don't
know
> > what happened.
>
> In these situations, I believe that the proper protocol is to blame
> "line noise."

I do believe it too.

I tested the old po and it's ok. I remember that for a few days translation
status page showed the status correctly. Thats why I asked the list.

It seems the "line noise" are some magic chars put on the beginning of the
file to indicate it is UTF-8-encoded. When I open the current po pointed by
the status page my browser detects it as UTF-8, but any other po is detected
as ISO-8859-1.

For me it's a mistery. I'd call Scooby Doo. :P

Regards,

Raphael Higino