Re: FW: Creating a GNOME Bugzilla component for your language

sön 2004-08-08 klockan 16.50 skrev Christian Neumair:
> Am Sonntag, den 08.08.2004, 15:02 +0200 schrieb Christian Rose:
> > sön 2004-08-08 klockan 12.51 skrev James R. Johnson:
> > > I sent this in reply, but it bounced from your menthos gnome org e-mail.
> >
> > Again, I'm so sorry.
> >
> > Please verify that the listing on
> > http://bugzilla.gnome.org/editcomponents.cgi?product=l10n is now
> > correct.
>
> BTW: Filing bugs isn't propagated. I've only had 3 or 4 through
> bugzilla. Most people tell me on IRC what's wrong. I think we need a
> shift of policy when it comes to this bugzilla component.

I don't think there is a current policy. Well, other than "please use
the l10n product in Bugzilla to report bugs in translations".

But not many seem aware that this Bugzilla product exists. I've tried to
raise awareness, but it gets tiresome to repeat the same message. Feel
free to do it. :-)

Thanks,