Re: Question about at-spi

sön 2004-08-08 klockan 18.26 skrev James R. Johnson:
> What does the at-spi head do?

I basically only know it has to do with accessibility and assistive
technologies. Some googling enlightened me that AT-SPI is short for
"GNOME Assistive Technology Service Provider Interface". If that
description is at all helpful.

>   And what are the registries to which it refers?

Don't know actually. In cases like this with questions regarding the
messages of a particular application it is often best to ask the
developers directly. They are often the ones to know what their messages
mean.

You can usually find who maintains an application by looking at the
MAINTAINERS (if it exists) or the AUTHORS file of an application. You
can find these files in CVS (http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/).

If you don't want to bother the maintainers directly, bigger pieces of
software often have their own mailing lists, which you can find on
http://mail.gnome.org/, and where questions can be asked. In this case a
suitable list would perhaps be gnome-accessibility-devel gnome org

So please go ahead and ask. :-)
Also, if you get an answer, perhaps you can share it with us here
aswell.

Thanks,