Re: [evolution-patches] [61365] Supported search bases dialog behind Add Contacts group

[resent due to me not remembering to not use -list for this specific list]

committed.

Gnome i18n people, this change broke string freeze as stated below.
Simple change of "Contacts Group" to "Address Book" which I believe
should already be translated anyway. :)

-- dobey