Re: Gujarati Translation Status : Not Updated...

On Mon, 2004-08-02 at 22:08 +0530, Kartik B. Mistry wrote:
> hi,

Hi

> I'm Kartik Mistry . I have checkout some modules and update the
> Gujarati Translations (gu-In) files (gu.po) , but still after 2 or 3
> days , the status of the Translation is same for Gujarati Language ,
> it is not Upadated .. so, I want to know that how much time does CVS
> take to update the status ??
>
> Let me know that thing , so I plan update according to that..

The status pages are updated three times/day so it should not took more
than 8 - 10 hours to appear in status pages.

I think your problem is related with broken .po files, look at previous
mails in this list (Subject: How to get a new category added to the l10n
bugzilla product)

Cheers.