Evolution and support for rtl languages

Hi all,

Evolutions interface is very buggy regarding rtl languages. This problem
was reported long ago but no one seemed to care.
After a chat with the evolution developers, the problem was downplayed
stating that no one of the hackers uses ar locale and so there isn't any
need to fix that problem.

But pls take a look at this screen:

http://www.silverpen.de/evo.png

the interface is messy at it's best...

In this regard Evolution doesn't match the standards set by the gnome
project.

 And I am against getting it included in the 2.8 D&D release if it
doesn't have proper rtl support.

 All the apps have it but the evo hackers don't seem to care.
I mean haw can you ignore over 50 countries using rtl scripts and
important languages such as Arabic hebrew persian etc... for an app like
Evo? Which is a core app in gnome and which everyone will want to use.

Especially that every hacker was helpful regarding rtl only the Evo ppl
weren't.

I want a clear view about this. Especially that this is not a light bug
it's the whole app from a GUI perspective that is screwed.

yours
Arafat Medini