Re: Status page colouring request

Well actually innovations on gtp page is great, but I'm getting the
stats from status page's .html and use it to keep our teams stats. it
uses mostly regex to filter data. The problem is when you change such a
thing on page, I (and i believe some others as well) have to modify
regex and that goes on.

But as a solution for this, i guess the generated stats can be stored in
an xml file so i won't use the stats from .html but from xml file. Thus
whatever change on gtp status page, won't affect others.

That would be one time but worthwile change on gtp status system. If you
liked the idea let me know so i can report a bug. Btw, if status script
already storing data in an xml file, please tell it so I can use it.

Baris.