Internationalization

Hi all,

With help from Rich Burridge I have been working to bring arithmetic
precedence support to Gcalctool.

Next I am planning to do internationalization in order to make
localization possible. However, I have following problem. I am using
flex as a scanner. Localization would require flex to accept localized
tokens.

For example, I have following rule in flex to accept Tan function:

"tan" {return tTAN;}

This should be internationalized in a way which would allow flex to
accept localized string instead of "tan".

I have not found any clue from flex or gettext manual how to do this.

My question is: How scanner generated by flex can be internationalized?

Thanks.

---
Sami Pietila
sampie@ariana-dsl.utu.fi